JOB APPLICATION FORM
The incumbent is reporting to the Managing Director and Senior Manager as Department Head. The incumbent will be responsible in assisting the Department Head in leading the programming section, develop and write computer programs to store, locate and retrieve specific documents, data and information. The incumbent will plan and manage projects in network and system’s integration to accommodate changing business needs, including the server and firewall maintenance and upgrading part.
- Responsible for leading the programming team in creating, renewing, upgrading, maintaining and troubleshooting various in-house programs.
- Think out of the box on finding solutions, improving and rectifying technical glitches on programs.
- To develop new computer systems and programs incorporated with our business logic and business framework.
- To study, review and revamp the company's investment on artificial information technology and return.
- To connect and improve marketing tools using technology advancement.
- To upgrade and improve overall back-end performance of all system networks and sustainability.
- Possess Diploma or Degree in programming studies, with the ability to develop software based on the description of business logic.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision and possess own vehicle.
- Knowledge on MS Visual Basic FOXPRO in-depth knowledge and possess at least 3 to 4 years experience in programming.
- Required skills in MS Visual Basic 6 and VB.NET, MS Office 97, 2003, MS Windows NT 4, MS Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MS Windows NT Server, MS 2008 Server and web application.
- Diligent, energetic, independent, willing to learn and able to work on own initiative and as part of the team is essential.
- Meticulous and possess an eye for details.
- Good problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work under pressure.
- Only Malaysian citizens or PR status may apply.
The position requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to achieve positive results. In return you will be well rewarded within a great working environment and enjoy long term security. Attractive remuneration package will commensurate with the experienced.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume online or write in with your comprehensive resume in MS Word format stating present and expected salary and a non-returnable photo to the address below:
Lea Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd,
Human Resource Department,
P. O. Box 691, 93714 Kuching, Sarawak.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: 016-886 7022
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified