JOB APPLICATION FORM
The incumbent is reporting to Business Solutions Department under the Investment Control Division. The incumbent will be responsible in data entries and compilation of daily, weekly, monthly and periodic reports for busines meetings and investment decision. The incumbent will involve in data analysis and produce mind map for presentation on business needs.
- Responsible to compile data and consolidate reports for business review.
- To visualise and draw mind map for presentation.
- To analyse data and audit for discrepancies or variances during consolidation of reports.
- To keep an updated database on essential information required for the job and to follow up regularly on changes that have impact on the accuracy of information stored on the database.
- Possess good knowledge on MS Office application and reporting tools. High literacy on computer and technological usage is essential for the job.
- Min SPM, preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in finance and account.
- Possess Diploma in Finance and Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details.
- Able to work independently and to meet tight deadline.
- Ability to communicate with all level of peoples and work in a team.
- Excellent skill in analytical thinking and adequate language proficiency in preparing reports.
The position requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to achieve positive results. In return you will be well rewarded within a great working environment and enjoy long term security. Attractive remuneration package will commensurate with the experienced.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume online or write in with your comprehensive resume in MS Word format stating present and expected salary and a non-returnable photo to the address below:
Lea Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd,
Human Resource Department,
P. O. Box 691, 93714 Kuching, Sarawak.
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: 016-886 7022
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified